- Responsible for Social Media management: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat and Weibo
- Conduct social media tools training to partners and advice partners on the content strategy
- Onboard new partners in HK and China region, such as influencers, government, news organization and media
- Assist China and Asia Pacific regional strategic partners in training
(mostly online using Bluejeans, Join.me)
- Create branded content including video, photography, podcasts, slideshows, infographics, etc. for distribution across our digital platforms.
- Performance Analysis: Use and monitor digital tools, analytics and trends to understand the target market and what, where, how and why content is consumed by the audiences
- Work with other Business Units to find and leverage collaboration opportunities that lead to increased engagement of their consumer base.
- Have Fun playing with photo, video, technology, creative and crazy idea.
- Creative, fun, playful and sensitive to the news and social media topic trend.
- Degree holder in Business, Marketing, PR, Communication or related discipline
- Understanding about horse racing, 100most, such as Hong Kong forum, golden, uwants, or other online platform experience
- Video filming, editing, motion graphic production skill is a must
- Good command of spoken Mandarin, Cantonese and English is a must with ability to read news article, manual, information in English
- Passionate about digital content and content marketing strategy
- Presentable with good communication and project management skills
- At least 2 year agency experience managing social channels for a company or organisation
- Able to create strong connection with KOLs with strong sense of sports, event, TV, media, music, news and public affair.
- International travelling is required occasionally.
- Interested to learn about new technical tools and adopt new web/e-commerce/social networking/social media technologies
- Knowledge in WordPress, Twitter, photoshop, photography and video production is a plus
- Mainland China or South-East Asia background is an advantage.
- less experience or fresh graduate will be considered as Social Media Assistant/trainee position.